I’ll Be BEGGARed
So sorry, readers, that I didn’t pop in on Monday to check in with my challenge! Bad EarthGirly! The holidays got the better of me, apparently. But that gave you a few extra days to work, right, so you now have your list? Here’s mine. Feel free to use as you’d like!
1. A little girl discovers fairies living in her Christmas tree.
2. The protagonist must trek to a giant, forgotten castle to gain the help of an ancient, long-sleeping vampire.
3. An agreement to go on a blind date leads to a woman’s involvement with a darker world than she knew existed.
4. That old Christmas ornament isn’t actually an ornament; it’s a little pocket of time-space in which a forgotten relative trapped his nemesis/love/magic in for safe-keeping.
5. A modern retelling of the Swan Princess.
6. For some people, “geeking out” comes with magic that causes a whole heap of trouble.
7. A girl falls in love with the boy in a strange, centuries-old portrait in her great-uncle’s house, only to meet the boy on her 18th birthday.
8. The apocalypse arrives, but it’s not what’s expected. As told through the eyes of several different – but connected – groups of survivors.
I’ve shown you mine, now you show me yours!
I’ll be back on Monday with a new challenge.
Posted on December 26, 2013, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment